DaVita is seeking a Business Analyst for our Revenue Operations Department. Individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results-driven, and focused on continuous improvement
The Revenue Operations Business Analyst role is a technical role where the analyst will design, develop, and support ad-hoc reporting critical to the performance and function of their ROPS business lane.
The Business Analyst will have experience in one or more development technologies (e.g., MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza) and will work closely with other team members to deliver accurate and insightful metrics. The Business Analyst will become an expert in the layout and structure of the enterprise data warehouse and specialize in leveraging that data to provide insightful reporting to the ROPS operational teams. The developed reports will cover a broad spectrum from teammate worklists to executive-level metrics for senior leaders. The BA will work collaboratively with analysts and other teammates across multiple teams and roles within ROPS.
• Develops ad-hoc reports and reporting process in MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza, and other approved technologies as needed Reporting
• Exhibits an advanced understanding of our technology platforms and information systems with an ability to build, run, and QA complex ad-hoc reports.Tableau, Power BI, or other analytical tools experience a PLUS! Administrative
• Create and maintain documentation related but not limited to reporting, processes, training, etc.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Analytics, deep dives/validation, trend analysis
• Executive level presentations of data, graphs and metrics
• Works well under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables at one time
• Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
Annual Salary: $63K-$83K
What We’ll Provide
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
• Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
• Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits