Have a passion for numbers and looking for a collaborative, supportive culture with diverse and engaging client work responsibilities? Brantley Janson is seeking a is seeking an Audit Senior or Supervisor to join our team. The firm has a wide variety of clients with concentrations in construction, real estate, distribution, employee benefit plans, and not-for-profits. Experience with some or all of those industries are preferred. This position will assist with various attest and review engagements, including planning, executing and completing financial statement audits, reviews and compilations as well as research and analysis of accounting issues for financial statements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in developing plans for and conducting accounting, compilation, review or audit engagements
• Review work papers for audits, reviews and compilations.
• Prepare financial statements and notes including presentation to clients.
• Have in-depth knowledge of Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards.
Education, Training &/or Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• 3+ years accounting experience, public accounting preferred
• CPA certification or in process
• Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and FASB regulations
• Proficiency using audit software, preferably CCH Engagement, Excel, Word and Outlook
Benefits: Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• 401(k) • Generous PTO
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Work from home
• Bonus pay
Education: • Bachelor's (Required)
• Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
• CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location