Our ideal candidate will bring to the team…
- Three or more years in a customer (member) experience management role.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership position required.
- Proven success working with Qualtrics preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Must be bondable
- Employer sponsorship to secure or maintain employment authorization not available
As a Manager of Sound, you will receive…
- These benefits in support of a true work/life balance:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and disability for the employee [yourself] with premiums paid by Sound
- 401(k) with 4% match - Plus discretionary profit share of up to 5% of annual salary
- Employee assistance program for wellness counseling
- Free and/or discounted banking services with Sound
- Four weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued annually
- 10 paid federal holidays every year
- Gym/lifestyle reimbursement
- Manager bonus program
- Tuition assistance
- ORCA pass
- Incentives available for multilingual speakers
At Sound Credit Union we believe in paying our employees a fair and living wage. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate’s prior experience and education level as it pertains to their role. This strategy promotes a talented and empowering work environment that we hope you will be a part of! Our pay ranges are built to allow for candidates with various levels of skill and experience to be considered, as well as for room for growth and tenure achieved in a role over time. Typical new hire salary offers fall within the minimum to midpoint of a pay range for many candidates, which allows us to offer merit-based salary increases.
A hybrid schedule Monday - Friday: 8 am – 5 pm.
In your role you will have the ability to combine in-person and remote work.
About Sound Credit Union…
Sound Credit Union (Sound) was founded in 1940 and is one of Washington State’s largest credit unions. We have 26 full-service branches located throughout the Puget Sound region. At Sound, we pride ourselves on making connections with our members, employees, and community. We’d love to share more about why Sound is somewhere you want to be, apply now, and visit our website at: www.soundcu.com.
The future is in our hands…
Sound Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status.
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply!