We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Career minded vision.
- Successful sales background.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
- Paid Holidays
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Mon-Fri Work Schedule
- Holidays Off
- Career Development & Growth
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Team Building Activities
- Hands On Training
- Office Snacks & Coffee
If you know of someone or you yourself are interested, click on the link below!