DaVita is currently looking for a Sr. Credit Balance Resolution Specialist for our Revenue Operations Department. Individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results-driven, and willing to "think outside the box." This position requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work well as part of a fast-paced team. The ideal candidate has a high level of multitasking abilities, strong mathematical and analytical skills, and is driven by moving metrics to achieve success. In this position, you will contact payers to reconcile system credit balances or potential overpayments, research and resolve problem accounts, and request adjustments on patient accounts. You will effectively identify trends and analyze root causes to drive work efficiently within the team.
This position is 100% remote. All necessary equipment is provided.
Salary/Wage Range: $18.00-$27.00 hourly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research, initiate follow-up and resolve all credit balance claims (paid more than expected)
• Navigate through various payer systems and multiple internal systems to ensure timely and accurate resolution claims
• Proven ability to drive results, continuous improvement and significant growth
• Monthly reporting of outstanding credit balances
• Superior problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed information
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Stay current on communications relating to healthcare reimbursement and regulatory changes
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clinical personnel, teammates, and payer representatives
• Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
• Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
• Understand and adhere to all policies, laws and regulations applicable to this role
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor degree preferred
• 5+ years' experience with accounting, transactions or medical billing systems a plus
• Health care and medical billing/collections/credit remediation or reimbursement experience is preferred
• Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
• Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
• Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits