Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply.
Our people make all the difference in our success.
• Remote Opportunity*
DaVita is bringing our industry-leading clinical quality to patients on-site at skilled nursing facilities (SNF) through a new team called SNF Dialysis. More than 10% of all dialysis patients reside in a SNF and are transported to dialysis three times a week placing a significant burden on patients and adding significant avoidable costs to the health care system. The DaVita SNF Dialysis (DSD) team is seeking teammates in a number of disciplines with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team and make DaVita the leader in SNF dialysis and improve care for tens of thousands of dialysis patients. DSD teammates will have access to all the capabilities and resources DaVita has to offer, but work to quickly leverage these to develop the infrastructure to rapidly grow the new service line. Ideal teammates will have significant experience within DaVita, get energized by a start-up type environment and improving the lives of patients, and have a track record of finding ways to GSD. Teammates must be comfortable working autonomously and have demonstrated the ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources across the Village, adaptability, and flexibility, including accommodating national travel, sometimes on short notice, when required. If meeting the challenges of building a new service line which will positively impact patient’s lives appeals to you, consider bringing your talents to DSD and help DaVita continue to transform kidney care.
General Purpose Of The Job
The Sr. Analyst, Reporting and Analytics will have primary responsibility for operational and growth analytics and reporting, surfacing key insights, and empowering data-driven decision making and business objectives. They will gain a strong understanding of the business and have the opportunity to work with DSD leadership and field teammates along with cross-functional teams throughout the village.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive the development of next-generation reporting and business intelligence tools, in close partnership with data and analytics teams across DaVita
• Synthesize and present critical business insights and data trends to inform recommendations and next steps for a variety of stakeholders including leadership, cross-functional, and field teammates
• Manage the preparation and continuous improvement of all key growth and operational reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Utilize multiple computational languages, platforms and environments to mine and manage data in preparation for analysis and/or reporting
• Assist field teammates in navigating reporting tools and interpreting analyses to drive business results Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or quantitative field required
• 2+ years in relevant business analytics role; healthcare experience a plus
• Significant experience with Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel and Visual Basic required
• Experience with Salesforce, Access, SQL, Python and other analytical software platforms and languages preferred
• Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills, strong work ethic, efficient time management, attention to detail, creative mindset, strong communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility with change, comfort with ambiguity, technical aptitude, and business acumen
• Reporting UX experience preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
• Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace ® , backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
• Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong."
Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits