Physical Therapist Assistant - Federal Way
Department: VM Federal Way - Phys Med O/P
Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
This position promotes optimal patient health and physical function through the promotion and provision of education, therapeutic activities, and treatment for movement dysfunction.
- Provide treatment by giving exercise instruction and education, supervising the progression of the program and using modalities when appropriate.
- Update progress records, weekly summary reports, and SOAP notes for documentation and billing purposes.
- Patient scheduling and billing duties.
- Participate in program development.
- This position requires the ability to perform CPR and to recognize cardiopulmonary warning signals.
- Working knowledge of body mechanics/ergonomics.
- Ability to lift.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- A 2 year degree in a Physical Therapy Assistant program is required for this position.
- Requires Washington State Department of Health Credential as Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.