Are you interested in working for a purpose-driven organization that is owned by, and accountable to, its members—not its shareholders? Where you can collaborate with teams that help deliver products and services to over 1.3 million members? Then read on—BECU might just be the right fit for you. BECU is a national leader among financial institutions. With over $29 billion in assets, we’re among the largest credit unions in the nation. We’ve been in business for over 86 years, serving the financial well-being of our community and helping our members achieve life-long financial goals.
Here’s What Else Sets Us Apart
• Our members-first ethos.
• Unique benefits, perks and workplace culture.
• Philanthropy and community involvement.
• Remote, flexible and hybrid work opportunities.
To learn more visit becu.org/careers.
The Sr. Business Information Analyst is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving Business Intelligence Solutions at the enterprise level through the use of technology, exhibiting a broad knowledge base of multiple source systems and BECU business units in a highly collaborative environment. The Sr. Business Information Analyst works on complex projects/teams and acts as a mentor and lead to Business Information Analysts. This role acts as a liaison between business units and IT departments to translate business needs and objectives into Business Information solutions.
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
• Lead team with design of technical solutions to meet business requirements.
• Consult with and advocate to multiple BECU business units outside of project efforts.
• Lead activities to identify people, process and system impacts of business objectives for all sizes of projects/teams.
• Act as a mentor to and resource for less experienced Business Analysts.
• Lead test planning of technical solutions and support testing by facilitating resolution of identified bugs.
• Coordinate Enterprise Data Management initiatives with respect to Business Intelligence Support.
• Perform additional duties as assigned. Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum seven years of experience working with business intelligence solutions required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and/or various relational database concepts and languages required.
• Experienced with multiple problem solving methods and ability to use them as situationally appropriate; apply a systematic problem solving approach, which allows for decision making based on data, able to determine root causes to problems and devise permanent solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices.
• Demonstrated experience acting as a business liaison and delivering both strategic and operational solutions to technical teams required.
• Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
• Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status