Growth Ministries Administrative – Federal Way (Non-Exempt/Part-time)
Christian Faith Center
Administrative support for Christian Faith Groups, Tracks, Altar Call, Prayer Partner Training, Intercessory Prayer and Water Baptism.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Proficiency in database management such as Fellowship One
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and train volunteers for all areas.
- Oversee setup of all areas when needed for services or meetings.
- Weekly update database with all volunteer attendance.
- Oversee volunteer database input of all areas.
- Scheduling and weekly reminders for volunteers in all areas.
- Oversee baptism registration, laundry, and certificate prep.
- Create and manage all forms needed for all areas.
- Schedule and manage emails to Tracks attendees and graduates.
- Coordinate volunteers, training dates, applications, interviews, and classroom prep for Prayer Partner Training.
- Coordinate yearly event calendar and room reservations for all training dates and meetings for all areas.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Christian Faith Center employee, be willing to help in church activities, services, events and in other ways needed to support the mission of the church
- Other Ministry Duties as assigned