Faith Sisters / Sunday Night Children’s Classroom Leads (Part-Time)
The Classroom Lead is responsible for providing oversight, planning, and ensuring their assigned children’s classroom is a secure, nurturing environment where each child will see, hear, and feel the love of Jesus. The Classroom Lead will be responsible for running their children’s ministry classroom during Faith Sisters and Sunday nights. We are looking for a leader and communicator with a passion and mission for Jesus’ ministry to children and families.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and teach classroom bible lesson for assigned classroom each week.
- Incorporate and implement age appropriate crafts for assigned classroom each week.
- Lead class for the day.
- Make sure class is clean and stocked with supplies before leaving.
- Oversee the assigned classroom.
- Create a fun, safe, Jesus-centered environment.
- Demonstrate a positive and friendly attitude with the parents and the children who are in your care.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures that ensure the physical and emotional safety, as well as the security of children in your care.
- Communicate consistently with parents/guardians, and supervisor.
- Must love people and children.
- Possess a flexible attitude with experience in working with both young children and parents.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Satisfactory background check.
- A person exhibiting Christian faith and commitment with a consistent testimony.
- CFC Member.
- Part-time 9 hrs/wk (Sunday nights, Tuesday nights, Wednesday mornings).