Café Assistant/Barista (20 hrs/wk)
The CFC Café provides an atmosphere where members, visitors and friends can fellowship and enjoy coffee and snacks. This ministry will provide you with customer services skills to help people enjoy their experience. Learning the basic skills of the café will help you to carry these hands-on tools into the world around you. Working the register, making drinks, scheduling volunteers and even learning how to order supplies to run this small business will ensure you will be getting future experience you can take with you in life and your ministry as well.
Café Assistant/Barista Job Description:
- Oversees, trains, and develops volunteers in the café department.
- Provides excellent customer service
- Coordinates and recruits volunteers for events and services
- Handles all inventory and Café finances (cash deposits etc.)
- Performs barista and cashier duties
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- Responsible for merchandising and stocking product
- Keeps kitchen and café clean
- Occasional catering for meetings, events, and conferences
- In charge of anything café related
- 20 hrs./wk.
- Background Check
- CFC Member