- 2018 Season Pass for One Person
- 2018 Seasons for Four People with One Season Parking Pass
- 6 Free Dive-In Movies
- Free Admission to Fright Fest & Holiday With Lights
- Free Refillable Souvenir Bottle (Limited availability, must visit park by May 20th)
- Free Tickets for Friends
- Exclusive In-Park Discounts
- 138 Days of fun, May 5 – Dec 30
Please Note: Guests are responsible for all applicable taxes upon redemption.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2018. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must use in 1 visit. Offer is not eligible for voucher promo codes or other discounts. Guests are responsible for all applicable taxes upon redemption. Souvenir bottle is limited in availability - guests must visit the park by May 20th to receive this pass feature. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
At Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery can enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
- Hop into the wave pool or warming tubs to soak up the sun and take a break from the action.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway, or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.
- Every weekend from September 28 through October 28, the amusement park reopens with a spooky makeover.
- Fright Fest features haunted houses and haunted trails, as well as kid-friendly crafts and games, and over 25 rides that operate in the dark.
- Guests will experience a nightly parade of ghouls throughout the event. Live entertainment, featuring The Freakshow Deluxe Hollywood Side Show!
Holiday with Lights
- Selected days from December 1 - 30, the amusement park reopens with a holiday festive makeover.
- Holiday with Lights features over a million lights, rides, a snow falling tent, laser light shows, sing-a-longs, pictures with Santa, and more.