Property Management: Best Practices in Today's Property Management Environment
Property management companies operate within a complex system of relationships with tenants, vendors, contractors, employees, and municipalities.
Requirements of contracts, workforce management, and permitting keep you busy - all while you are trying to run a business. With all this to keep track of, how can you implement best practices to stay on top of the ever-changing legal landscape?
At this seminar, we’ll help you understand the specific challenges of property management companies and the legal tools you can use to mitigate risk and build a strong company including:
- Key employment laws, recent changes and how they apply
- Critical tenant and vendor contract provisions and how to minimize related risk
- Key regulatory requirements for the Greater Seattle Area
- Business ownership and succession planning for the future
- Essential insurance coverage
Join us for learning, lunch, and networking!?