South King Tool Library is partnering with the City of Federal Way Recycling to host a FREE document shredding and electronics recycling event. This is a great opportunity to securely shred any documents with important personal information to protect you and your family from Fraud and Identity Theft. This will also help you reduce paperwork and electronics clutter from around your house.
• Limit 2 file boxes or 3 paper bags per event.
• Confidential documents only; Please recycle catalogs, magazines and junk mail.
• Paper only; NO CDs, DVDs, or binders
• Documents are securely shredded on-site.
ELECTRONICS RECYCLING NOTES:
• Small to medium sized electronics accepted for recycling including phones, laptops, printers, keyboards, DVD players, radios, cameras, gaming consoles, headphones, speakers, cords/cables, Christmas lights and more.
• TVs, computers and monitors are not accepted at this event and should be taken to Goodwill or Video Only for recycling through the E-cycle Washington program.
• Store confidential documents and electronics in the truck/back of your vehicle, and stay in your vehicle while documents are being unloaded.
• Event is open to all households; NO businesses.
• If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is, we ask that you do not visit the event.
*For other event dates, times and locations please visit www.atg.wa.gov/community-shred-events.